Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gosselin Diary: What's NEW with Kate


I haven't blogged in awhile, so Kate and her children could have some time to be out of at least another blog, but with her new book out this September, called Love Is In The Mix, I thought I'd do a catch up since we last followed her diary.

Kate + My 8
Firstly in 2013, Kate had the 'Asian' picture fiasco and has an ongoing battle with her ex, those stories I won't feature, instead here's the 'usual' day in and day out ongoings.

First Day of school August 28th 2013. Image from Kate + My 8 website
Kate at The Rock 'n Roll marathon in Las Vegas on December 2nd 2012. Image from celebgossip
Also last year...

Bed Bath & Beyond on October 31st 2012. Image from celebgossip



This image, and one above are from the 'Real Fashion, Real Women' benefit on September 13th 2012. Images via celebgossip
 So there's a mini catch up. You can also see more on Kate's blog www.kateplusmy8.com or follow our Facebook page (link at bottom of page).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails