Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family

Above: Picture of Kate's new book from People.com

Kate Gosselin was spotted today out in Reading visiting both UPS and FedEX, rumor has it she is writing a new book. Perhaps she was mailing her editor.

This exerpt can be found
here

Kate Gosselin to release personal new book
‘I Just Want You to Know’ will feature prayers, journal excerpts and letters

She already wrote two New York Times bestsellers and, soon, Kate Gosselin could have a third on her hands.

The reality star is scheduled to release “I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family” on April 13. The personal book will feature prayers, excerpts from her journal and eight individual letters addressed to each one of her children.

"Each day the thought crosses my mind that when they get older, my kids are going to look back and think about how they were raised," Gosselin says in a statement. "I know they will have a lot of questions about things that may not make sense because they were raised so unconventionally. I don’t want them to grow up and wonder; I want them to know without a shadow of a doubt how much I love them and how much every sacrifice made was worth it for them."

In addition to the book, Gosselin is in production on a new television show for TLC. Her previous nonfiction works include “Multiple Blessings” and “Eight Little Faces.”



Above and below: Celeb-gossip.net
After visiting UPS and FedEX she was spotted shopping for sales at Old Navy. It must be nice to have her days to both write and do errands.


Also you can see more about the book from Zondervans website here


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails